Getting source and Building Shweet
- SharePoint 2010 Foundation
- Visual Studio 2010 (Professional edition or higher)
- Pex and Moles (awaiting public release version information)
Note: The solution includes a simple Silverlight 4 example, we hope to build on this when Pex/Moles release support for Silverlight Unit Testing.
Getting source (snapshot)
To get the source just navigate to the Shweet project area
. From the home page of the of the
Shweet project area
click on the source code tab.
From here click on the Download button, this will down load a zipped up version of the latest source code. Extract the contents of the zip to a folder of your choice.
Download a subversion client
Get a subversion client, below is a list of available clients :-
Building Shweet using Visual Studio 2010
- Locate the solution file by going to the folder <chosen directory location>\trunk\Shweet.
- Double clicking on solution file will start up visual studio and the automatically load the Shweet solution.
- Once the solution has built press Ctrl+B to build the solution or press F5 to deploy